Saturday, December 09, 2006

Jammin' Road Videos

This morning, I watched another episode of "Dashboard Cinema" from New York road enthusiast C.C. "Comrade Mister Yamamoto" Slater... and, dude, the video I watched just had me "jammin', mon"!!! :)

This particular video was shot while he was driving through Poughkeepsie, NY. You gotta see it, and please click here to do so.

I was so inspired by Slater's video, that I dug up some early footage I shot while I was driving on I-285 near Dunwoody on my way home from work and made it the latest episode of "ROADGEEK-CAM!!!". Please click here to see it.

Kudos to Slater for his excellent road videos and I hope you enjoy mine as well.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading and please come back again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you actually driving and video taping at the same time in these videos? If so, I've been known to do that too, but not in a long time, hehe

Also a suggestion, you should throw up a black shirt of a black cloth on your dashboard to eliminate the glare/reflection caused by your dashboard and its vents. Andy and I have been doing that on our travels since 2001 when it dawned on me as we drove into the sun that the dashboard reflection was destroying our photos. You would be surprised at what it dones in cloudy weather too!