Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006

"Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?"

How many times have you been asked (or asked by others) that particular question?

Well, dear readers, my wife and I have definitely finished our shopping and are getting ready to make the annual Christmas trek to Lakeland, Florida, to visit her parents. Regretfully, we will not be able to see her sisters, Polly and Becky. Polly, who lives in Orlando, has the flu and Becky has to be back in Tallahassee by the time we get down there. We'll miss them terribly. :(

Polly, Mary and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Becky, Mary tells me that you've visited my blogsite (thanks for doing so) and almost ordered one of my official "Georgia Road Geek" magnets. Yes, I really do send them to folks, and many a magnet have found a home in places all over America. In fact, I'll go ahead and mail you one ASAP. :)

If we get some spare time, and the weather cooperates (60% chance of thundershowers according to The Weather Channel), we might get some more Florida "ROADGEEK-CAM!!!" footage.

We, the staff at "The Georgia Road Geek", wish you and yours safe travels and a very Merry Christmas.

Thanks for reading and please do so often.

2 comments:

Bryant said...

Quick question, what are the sticks that are used sometimes to make sure that drivers stay in their lane if they are coming around a curve?

Bryant said...

Darn it. I meant to write, "what are the name of the sticks that are used sometimes to make sure that drivers stay in their lane if they are coming around a curve?"