Friday, February 02, 2007

My Roadgeek Jukebox

On my first podcast, I started talking about some tunes that I would feature on a "roadgeek jukebox".

Here are some of the songs I would choose...

"Eastbound And Down" - Jerry Reed
"Little Pink Houses" - John Mellencamp
"The Breeze" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
"Prisoner of the Highway" - Ronnie Milsap
"Ramblin' Man" - The Allman Brothers Band
"Uneasy Rider" - Charlie Daniels Band

There are several others that I would include, but I'm a lot more interested in what you would have on yours. Please e-mail them to webmaster at georgiaroadgeek dot com and I'll give you a plug on the next blog and podcast... plus even mail you a "Georgia Road Geek" magnet if you want one.

Finally, as promised, here's a picture of one of the "oddball speed limit" signs I found last weekend at the Kennesaw State University Center...

This still begs the question "Why not just make it 15 MPH?" :)

That's all for now. Thanks for reading my blogs, watching "ROADGEEK-CAM!!!", and for listening to my new podcast. Please come back often.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a few of those scattered around the Ravinia office complex in Perimeter Center, as well. The best part is they don't even look like speed limit signs. Good thing speed limits are optional in metro Atlanta.