Friday, October 06, 2006

First Anniversary

Dear Reader,

Today, October 6, 2006, marks the first anniversary of "The Georgia Road Geek".

Over the past year, I have immensely enjoyed sharing my love of roads with y'all and I cannot thank you enough for all the support.

At first, I just intended this to be a blog, but when my "roadgeeking" passion grew, I felt the desire to do more. As a result, I moved my domain name and website to "Go Daddy" and that allowed me to add the Special Feature Pages and, of course, "ROADGEEK-CAM!!!".

I give a very special thanks to my loving wife Mary for her support, and to my brother-in-law Lib for inspiring me to start my own blog in the first place.

As a token of my appreciation to you, the reader, I still have some of my official "Georgia Road Geek" magnets that I'd be happy to send you via postal mail (limit one, please). All you need to do is e-mail me at webmaster at georgiaroadgeek dot com.

That's all for now. Thank you always for reading and visiting and please do so often.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Congrats Steve on one year of blogging.