Monday, October 23, 2006

How's Your Carma?

Last weekend, I was working way late on Friday and part of Saturday, so I didn't get to post my weekly blog for y'all, but I'm baaaack!!! :)

Recently, I learned about a new website called itsCARma.com. CARma is an acronym for Commuter Awareness and Responsibility In Metro Areas, and their mantra is "ease the pace, leave some space, and encourage the merge".

Created out of Decatur, GA, the website's apparent primary purpose is to educate commuters on how they can do their part to eliminate (or at least minimize) gridlock on the highways. They also offer the other options one can use (public transit, carpool, "telecommute", etc.), but the most interesting part IMHO was the traffic simulator.

Anyhow, please visit the page and you be the judge.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading and please do so often.

No comments: