Monday, March 06, 2006

DVDs, CBs, Movies, and GA 400

This afternoon, my Smokey and the Bandit DVDs arrived from Amazon.com. To celebrate this new arrival at "The Georgia Road Geek" world headquarters, here's a website with some "CB speak" for y'all.

For my wife, I got Disney's "Lady and the Tramp" (50th Anniversary Edition), and I think I scored some points with "The Mrs." on that one. :)

Also, I've used up the last 3 minutes of my CVS digital recorder, so tonight, I'll take it by my local CVS to get it developed.

The DVD has our trips back and forth across Savannah's Talmadge Memorial Bridge, plus some assorted home movies of our "four-legged children" (cats).

Today on GA 400, the construction crews have finally started grading out part of the median in the Holcomb Bridge Road vicinity after adding drainage pipes. Also, it looks like some new BGSes are going up in the vicinity of GA 120/Old Milton Parkway (Exit 10).

Hope y'all had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by again.

Until next time, keep 'er between the ditches, keep "Smokey" out of your britches, and we'll catch you on the "flip-flop".

No comments: