Monday, March 20, 2006

Ugly Signs In Fayette + I-285 WB Sign Follow-Up

Metro Atlanta's Peachtree City, a "planned city" located south of Atlanta in Fayette County, had complained to the Georgia DOT (GDOT) about some ugly yellow signs they put up. But there's some good news... I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. :)

All kidding aside, please click here to read the original article from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But the Georgia DOT realized that the contractor who installed the signs in question installed the wrong color, so they'll get fixed. Please click here for the article from WSB-TV's website.

As for the hanging overhead sign on I-285 westbound at GA 400, I am happy to announce that GDOT has been in touch with both Scott Kuznicki and me and it seems they are taking appropriate action. If we have any further developments, then we'll let y'all know.

That's all for now. Thanks for visiting and please come back again.

No comments: