Sunday, January 22, 2006

Road Enthusiasts... They're Everywhere!!!

Tonight, I had received an e-mail from my second cousin Dana in Douglasville, GA, complimenting me on my blogsite.

In that same e-mail, she mentioned that her husband David, an apparent road enthusiast himself, told her how the interstates are laid out. Here's the text verbatim...

My husband, David was just telling me an hour ago (while looking at my NAV in the car) that all interstates that run North-South are odd #d and West-East are Even #d and they they graduate in #s from one end of the country to the other end. I had no idea!! LOL Sounds like y'all have alot in common.

Dana, like my wife Mary, is an avid scrapbooker. In fact, she has her own scrapbooking place called Camp Crop-A-Lot. If you're into scrapbooking (or at least know someone who is), check out Dana's website.

Speaking of scrapbooks, Mary and I have decided to combine my love of "roadgeeking" and her love of scrapbooking to eventually produce a "roadgeek scrapbook". As soon as it gets completed, we'll let y'all know.

Dana and David, thanks for visiting "The Georgia Road Geek" and for your kind words. :)

That's all for now, folks. Thanks for visiting and please do so often.

No comments: