Wednesday, January 04, 2006

We're Now On Mob-Rule

Fellow road enthusiasts, my wife and I just got our Mob-Rule user IDs.

She is "flagal" (for "Florida Gal") and I am, of course, "georgiaroadgeek".

Again, being an unabashed roadgeek, I enjoy driving the roads of places I have visited and do so whenever possible.

Here are the map URLs for each state and each county where I have driven a motor vehicle:

Alabama
California
Florida
Georgia
Minnesota
Mississippi
Nevada
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee

Thanks to Mike Nix (Mob-Rule ID "michaelj" and currently ranked #2 on Mob-Rule), Alex "Roaddog" Nitzman (Mob-Rule ID "aaroads"), and Michael Adams for their additional encouragement and feedback regarding our newfound endeavors.

A final "thank you" to my brother-in-law Lib for his blog about my blogsite. He's right about my lifelong obsession with roads and road-related stuff. :)

That's all for tonight. Thanks for visiting and please do so often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting that you've visited the Orlando area by car and still have managed to avoid Seminole county considering it connects Daytona and Orlando on I-4.. Was this a deliberate action? :-)