Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Labor Day, Y'all!

Over the past 2 weeks, Mary and I have been on vacation, so you might say we've had a very extended Labor Day weekend. On Tuesday, it'll be time for both of us to go back to "the real world". :(

It's been a wonderful 2 weeks that included a lot of sightseeing in Washington, DC, and Virginia, spending a lot of "quality time" with each other and with my family, and of course, a whole lotta "roadgeeking" and updates to "The Georgia Road Geek".

Why do I do this "roadgeek stuff"? Simple... I love roads and I love to share my experiences and thoughts with you, the reader.

I also have to thank yet again my loving and supporting wife, Mary, for all her support of my hobby. BTW, she's the one that took the picture of "The Biggest Butt In South Carolina". :)

Thank you for reading my blogs, looking at my photos, and for all your support.

May you and yours have a happy and safe Labor Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello,

I'm wondering if you could point me to any old signs in the Georgia area... I'm especially interested in the STATE/US/123 highway signs (i.e. CALIFORNIA/US/60)

email me - artistjake at gmail - thanks!

Jake
http://agentsteel53.livejournal.com