Monday, September 18, 2006

Have I Started A New Trend?

With the recent introduction of "ROADGEEK-CAM!!!", I think I might've started a new trend here in the road enthusiast world.

Charles "Comrade Mister Yamamoto" Slater, webmaster of the "Comrade Yamamoto Experience", has jumped into the fray with his very own videos in a segment called "Dashboard Cinema". Please click here to see for yourself.

I've just finished watching at least half of the videos on his website... and boy, does he really rock out on them. :)

Kudos to Slater for sharing his work with us and giving us the opportunity to "virtually drive" New York's highways... all from the comfort of our own homes.

That's all for now. Thanks for visiting and please come back again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have started a new trend. Your posting your video reminded me I had a few lying about on my hard drive; and I got to borrow a freind's SD cam last weekend, so I thought I'd beef up my collection a bit and post it.

Anonymous said...

I have a ton of stuff on video from 1991 to 1999 in VHS form. If I ever get to a computer with the ability to convert those to DVD, whild actually having my collection with me (it's in storage 1100 miles from me), I'd like to put some of that online.

The vidcaps that I used to have on the old A.A. Highway Sign Gallery were directly from those videos. I'm glad to know that others out there are still capturing roads with their videocameras!